Saturday, September 20, 2008

Meeting Governor Mike Huckabee

Many of you know how much I respected and liked Gov. Huckabee from the Presidential primaries so you can imagine how excited I was during this moment. I never thought that I would get the chance to meet him, so I jumped at the opportunity when I heard that he was the guest speaker at a Pastor's and Wives reception here in Bend. It was an amazing opportunity, one I will not soon forget. He is an even better speaker in person. It was very memorable and I came away thinking "I sincerely hope this godly man will someday be our President". He is extremely authentic and I believe he will bring honor to the office of President and respect for all life back to our nation. Overall it was an amazing experience. I was glad that I got to share it with Ryan.

No comments: