Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Weston updates

We haven't blogged new pictures of West lately, so here's just a few of his sweet little face.


Hannah was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz last Halloween, and this day she thought it would be cute to put her Toto purse on Weston's head. She was right. It was pretty cute! I wish you could hear Hannah's laugh every time West would put his head back and knock the purse off. He would giggle and smile when his sissy laughed. What a great memory.

This is our children's pastor Cathy holding Weston. He turned 6 months on the 2nd of June. He looks so big in this picture.

In the middle of a laugh with daddy. This is one of my favorites.

I walked into the bedroom one day to see that Hannah had shared her Sophie bunny with Weston. She told me she thought that he would like to sleep with an animal too like she and Riley do. It was one of those moments where I just had to smile for a second before I explained the importance of NEVER putting anything in the bed with Weston unless she asks mom and dad first so we can make sure it's safe for him. Lesson learned and memory made; it was a good day.

No comments: